The new MVP2500 takes advantage of the new System Seven ™ design. This mask features a redesigned shell, cage, and padding system.
- Designed for umpires and catchers who demand the best in protection and comfort.
- Recommended for youth ball through College level
- 8 solid colors and 7 2-tone colors
- Shell molded out of an impact resistant ABS resin.
- Removable and machine washable UltraCool™ mesh liner. This soft liner is much more comfortable than helmets in a lower price range. Because it is so soft, it allows for a better fit by forming to the head.
- Available with I-Bar Steel cage only
- I-Bar Vision design improves vision
- Adjustable for sizes 6 7/8 - 7 3/4 (ADULT)
- Adjustable for sizes 6 1/4-7 (YOUTH)
- Weighs 45.2 oz.
- Product BA951 is the sun visor that will fit this helmet
- Solid black is in stock, other colors ship within 48 business hours
More info on the All Star System 7 helmets:
It's simple. When you get hit in the head you don't want the force to travel into your head. We designed our cage to deflect impacts and have mounted the cage in a way where the cage physically does not touch the forehead of the mask.
21 vent ports scatter the helmet for maximum cooling. The ridges in the shell increase the strength and durability of the helmet. The shell, 3/4 inch longer than our previous MVP masks, allows for a more stable, balanced platform to rest, while at the same time increases coverage.
The removable liner can be machine washed with a mild detergent. Please let it air dry. The inside and outside of the shell are very easy to clean once the liner is removed.